Responsible partner: Wroclaw University of Environmental and Life Sciences (WUELS) – Wroklaw, Poland
The leading organisation for the Quality Assurance was assigned during the KO Meeting to partner WUELS. They presented, for the official approval, the General Plan, the questionnaires, the methodology for their assessment, etc. prepared in cooperation with the experts from UNIVAQ Quality Assessment Office staff. A QMT (Quality and Monitoring Team) was appointed and is constituted by representatives of each partner, including the SC member.
2 mechanisms of control were selected:
– Internal, comprised of such activities as the approval of the quality reports by SC members, questionnaires evaluation, peer reviews, assessment of the training sessions by European experts and assessment and approval of specialised courses by institutional authorities, monitoring visits
– External, including the evaluation of project activities, methodology and outputs/outcomes by external experts; feedback and approval of specialised courses dedicated to the laboratory practice by the certification bodies; feedback and approval of specialised courses dedicated to the laboratory practice by relevant ministries.
Period: 15-10-2016 / 14-10-2019
QUALITY ASSESSMENT PLAN
- Quality_Assessment_Plan PAWER [PDF]
- ANNEX 1 – Questionnaire for the evaluation of project meetings [PDF]
- ANNEX 2 – Questionnaire for the evaluation of national meetings [PDF]
- ANNEX 3 – Questionnaire interviews for the needs analysis [PDF]
- ANNEX 4 – Questionnaire interviews for the training course design evaluation [PDF]
- ANNEX 5 – Questionnaire trainers’ training evaluation [PDF]
- ANNEX 6 – Questionnaire regional meetings attendees evaluation [PDF]
TRAINING AND RE-TRAINING REPORTS
FINAL INTERNAL REPORT
EXTERNAL QUALITY REPORTS
External expert subcontracted by Middlesex University, in agreement with UNIVAQ, conducted an independent evaluation of activities and results. The external evaluation involvement focused primarily on the “Evaluation of the Pilot Strategy”. Two reports covering the entire project period looked at all the WP, including management and quality. The Managing Director of Oracle TES has been identified as an experienced academic and professional with experience in quality assurance, acting as the QA Director for the Online Business School and participating as an external expert in several CBHE projects.